This October, we uploaded 5,107 new documents, 41,730 new pages of repair information, and 34,228 new graphics into the Diesel Repair platform. We also added new text and graphics to our Remove and Replace Instructions and Maintenance Intervals found inside our Technical Repair Docs module. Our new repair information includes repair documents for Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Freightliner, Mack, and Western Star.
In our Technical Repair Documents module, you can find over 100,000 different types of repair information documents, including:
- Remove & Replace Instructions
- Torque Specifications
- Maintenance Intervals
- Engine Specifications
- And More!
You can easily find all the top-quality repair information you need in our Technical Repair Documents Module– take a look for yourself!
Remove and Replace Instructions
- Cummins – L9N (2018-2022) – Mixture of temporary and Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD13 (2021-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD15 (2021-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD16 (2021-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD5 (2021-2022)
- Detroit Diesel – DT12 Transmission (2015-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD5 GHG17 (2017-2020) – With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Detroit Diesel – DD5 (2021-2022) – With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- International – A26 (2021-2022)
- International – International 6.6 (2021-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – 108SD (2012-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – 114SD (2012-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Mack – MP7 (2007-2009) Temporary Images
- Western Star – 47X (2021-2023) Temporary Images
- Western Star – 49X (2021-2023) Temporary Images
- Freightliner – Cascadia (2007-2015) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – 108SD (2017-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – 114SD (2017-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – Coronado (2011-2016) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
- Freightliner – 122SD (2016-2022) With Diesel Laptops’ Images
On our Diesel Repair sign-in page, you will notice a new prompt to join Diesel Health.
Diesel Health is a web-based platform that allows users to view vehicle health scans. Each Diesel Health scan captures active and inactive fault codes, freeze frame data for fault codes, and information on major components such as the engine, transmission, cab controllers, ABS, and other computer-controlled components.
Diesel Health allows shop owners and managers to view every scan performed by their technicians. All of the scans can be easily sorted by VIN and include Year, Make, and Model information. You can also jump right to repair information for every fault code or get in touch immediately with Diesel Health’s dedicated staff of troubleshooting technicians.
With Diesel Health you can:
- Use free or paid software to obtain vehicle health reports.
- View health reports on any device that contains a web browser.
- Access vehicle information (such as Make, Model, & Year) and major component information including models, serial numbers, software, and more.
- View active and inactive fault codes including freeze frame data.
- One-click access from the fault code to Diesel Repair to instantly access repair information, wiring diagrams, and technical repair documents.
- Submit help request tickets to our technical support team to assist with diagnosis or repair.
- Email, print, or save PDF copies of Diesel Health scans through the platform.
- View and sort vehicles by VIN and when the scan was submitted.
Best of all, every Diesel Repair user and their technicians can take advantage of Diesel Health. Click the link below to learn more and try Diesel Health for FREE.
Don’t have time for a personal demo of everything the Diesel Repair platform has to offer? We’ve got an on-demand demo for that. Take a look when you have a chance and let us know what you think.
At Diesel Repair, our mission is to provide the most accurate and reliable repair information available in the industry today. We cover models and years for makes such as Autocar, Blue Bird Bus, Caterpillar, Chevrolet, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Eaton, Ford, Freightliner, Custom Chassis, General Motors, Hino, IC Bus, International, Isuzu, Kenworth, Mack, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, PACCAR, Peterbilt, Sterling, Thomas, UD Trucks, Volvo, Western Star, and ZF-Freedomline.
Stay tuned to read more monthly updates from Diesel Repair.